Fountain of Light - Special Rules
- Roll 1d6, on a 1-3 there is one exit door, on a 4-6 there are 2 exit doors in the room. All exit doors should be placed in the last row of squares in the room.
- The Fountain of Light Pre-Objective Room will trigger an Event on 1-3 on 1d6.
- The central 4 Fountain squares are impassible.
- A Warrior can drink from the Fountain of Light if they are standing next to it, once per adventure. Roll 1d6 on the table below:
1. A dark secret from the Warrior's past comes back to haunt them, as the Powers of Light deem the Warrior unworthy. The Warrior loses 1 Starting Wound.
2-5. The Warrior has 1d6 Wounds healed.
6. The Powers of Light shine brightly on the Warrior. They have 1d6 Wounds healed, and have their Starting Wounds increased by 1.